Friday, May 5, 2017

A FEW CARDS MADE

Here is one with the teabag folding using the basic kite fold. Been awhile since i posted anything so thought i would catch up. Enjoy.
ALL the papers are from PAPER WISH'S. I cut some squares from the purlple and cream paper in two size's 2inches and 1 1/2 inches. Looks kinda weird tho,lol. Looks different in person!


This is a folded top card and for some reason I can't remember what it is called.......But every thing on it is from paperwish's also. I did make up a few more of these to have on hand to decorate later.




A few tags made from using some color burst. I only have 2 colors. These where done with sprinkling some powder on some scrunched up plastic wrap then spritzing with water. Then laying the tag on it to get the designs. Once dried I used some  whipped spackle mixed with some blueberry gelato then used a template to get the dots on it in the first tag. Then added some dazzles also from PW. In the second one I also used the Spackle and did some squares down the side with a template. Added some boarder dazzles and butterfly. And a few flowers. Now the third one is done with bead glittergel.  Also added some more dazzles,flower and ribbon. The  whpped spacle and glass beads came from a kit by FABERCASTELL that i got at our local OLLIES FOR 6.99. Not a bad price if you want to just try something and lots of things are there to do it with.

Well that's enough for today my fingers seem to be hitting a lot of wrong keys.......lol       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

JUST SOME CARDS

Here are just some cards I made. Hope I haven't already posted them.The foil ones are using some foil's i found at the dollar tree ...