Friday, July 28, 2017

Some cards.

Here is some one sheet wonders I made for another site.Wow these can be hard to cut if you don't know how. I watched a lot of video's on youtube to see how it was done. Found this one, seemed easy enough,lol.

I really like the 6 by 6 ones. Really great if you have double sided. Not sure I could cut up a big 12 by 12 one just yet,lol.


Here are a couple of black and white ones.

I used a lace stamp for these ones. Not sure what I will use them for yet.


Some one sheet wonders using the above template.

some teabag cards made for a new group i belong to.


Thats all for today. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!

JUST SOME CARDS

Here are just some cards I made. Hope I haven't already posted them.The foil ones are using some foil's i found at the dollar tree ...